Global Safety Trainer
- If you are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in safety and/or human factors and are passionate about training, then please contact us.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Held Senior safety related roles in any high risk industry such as transport, mining, power and water utilities, construction, emergency services, oil and gas or healthcare
- Tertiary qualifications in subject matter area such as psychology, engineering, WHS etc
- Hold current Cert IV in Training & Assessing (TAE);
- Have a passion for training;
- Demonstrated experience in developing adult learning and assessment resources;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in any high risk industry and or adult education institution;
- Ability to travel and work away from home.
Global Safety Trainers offers:
- attractive daily consulting rates for training delivery and general consulting;
- flexible work hours;
- travel opportunities.